
When I was youthful me father said to me, he said to me
He said never accept counsel when it desires free
Cause you can have every one of the wealth of the brilliant kind
Be that as it may, without the wealth of your genuine feelings of serenity
He said you won't make old bones
You won't make old bones
You won't make old bones you'll see
Furthermore, as the elderly people men sit and revile time's slipping sand, time's slipping sand
I sit and I revile the time upon my hands
Furthermore, the North Wind blows like a melody of the ocean
The tune that it conveys comes plain to me
Furthermore, says you won't make old bones, you'll see.
There are a few people make comment on my wrinkles and grimaces, my wrinkles and scowls
Also, state the main route is to get up is the point at which they turn you down
Presently everyone offers a similar guidance
They state, 'Go pursue an officers life
Or on the other hand you won't make old bones, you'll see'
So I went to the military like everyone instructed me to do, they guided me to do
They said we'd love to make a fighter out of you
In any case, before I put my name on hold
Me fathers words came to me in time
Furthermore, stated, 'You won't make old bones you'll see'
I said 'Your weapons and your drums are not for any semblance of me, any semblance of me
In spite of the fact that my future it may be more hopeless than somber can be
'Cause you discuss many owing a lot to few
At the point when all that I needed was a vocation to do'
They said 'You won't make old bones you'll see'
So you individuals in power and position, I let you know be careful, I let you know be careful
Of your realities and your figures to reveal to you what, when and where
'Cause your realities and your figures are any semblance of me
What's more, don't attempt to reveal to me how my life ought to be
Or on the other hand you won't make old bones, you'll see.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks and response you soon